Content of the article
Ultrasound examination (ultrasound) is the best modern method of non-invasive detection of pathologies or diseases of internal organs. Ultrasound services are in demand in the diagnosis of most diseases.
The Philips HD-15 premium class ultrasound diagnostic machine is installed at the Polstar clinic. This perfect medical equipment allows you to conduct clinical examinations with the greatest possible accuracy.
List of services provided, if it became necessary to make an ultrasound scan in Minsk:
- Ultrasound of the heart, adult and child - echocardiography;
- Ultrasound of the brachiocephalic (BCA) venous and arterial vessels, as well as for the upper or lower extremities;
- Ultrasonography of the branches of the abdominal aorta or completely.
Internal and internal secretion organs:
- Ultrasound of the organs of the abdominal cavity - pancreas, prostate (transabdominal) glands, bladder, kidneys, adrenal glands
- Ultrasound of the male pelvic organs diseases: seminal vesicles, prostate, transabdominal and transrectally - bladder, scrotum;
- Thyroid ultrasound.
Maternity and women's diseases:
- ultrasound during pregnancy - any period;
- breast ultrasound (breast)
- Ultrasound of the female pelvic organs diseases: appendages - transabdominal, transvaginal, uterus.
- Hip joint ultrasound
- Ultrasound of the brain to children up to a year.
Benefits of undergoing ultrasound in “Polstar”:
- quickly and without a queue - you only need to pre-register for an ultrasound;
- procedural investigation safety;
- high accuracy and informative diagnostics;
- the ability to safely repeat multiple times;
- optional special preparation for the procedure;
- short study time.
Preparation for diagnostics
To undergo an ultrasound examination, you must sign up for an ultrasound at the Polstar Medical Center in Minsk and arrive at the diagnostics room at the appointed time. Special training for the vast majority of studies is not required. As an exception, during ultrasound examination of a part of the abdominal cavity organs, it will be necessary to exclude products that form gases from the diet several days before the test procedure, and the examination itself should be done on an empty stomach.
Now you know where you can do an ultrasound scan for a fee - the Polstar Medical Center will provide all possible fee-based ultrasound services in Minsk at the world level. To do this, just one call to record for examination. Today, the problem is where to do an ultrasound scan, or, as they say, “go through an ultrasound scan,” and, especially, where to do it better, is solved very simply - Polstar Medical Center provides ultrasound services in full.
Paid ultrasound services at Polstar Medical Center in Minsk are provided after recording for ultrasound.